The Business Analyst, Sales and Pricing Analytics will manage existing processes, develop new processes, and construct ad hoc analyses to advance strategic pricing and sales initiatives. Develop and produce sales and financial performance reporting using Microsoft Office tools and specialized pricing software. Lead performance measurement of pricing and other financial KPIs. Distill data into concise, actionable information, contributing to the formulation of defined change initiatives. Support the Director of Pricing and Sales Analytics in the achievement of margin growth targets. Effectively communicate to, and team with, all levels of the organization, including senior leadership team, finance, sales professionals, and cross-functionally with other analysts.
NOTE: This position currently does not support any type of VISA's. Greencard and USA Citizen's only.
- Extract data from ERP systems for further analysis in Access, Excel, and specialized pricing software.
- Analyze that data within the context of existing processes, or on an ad hoc basis, to answer strategic business questions for multiple corporate divisions.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and performance of sales and pricing strategies.
- Generate sales, pricing, and financial reports for use by senior leadership team. Track performance vs. target for key performance indicators related to sales/pricing.
- Applying working knowledge of ERP system configuration and other key business processes to ensure recommended strategies are actionable.
- Work to continually improve efficiency and effectiveness of price modeling procedures.
- Effectively communicate recommendation and positions to stakeholders, including sales, finance, and senior leadership team.
- Work closely with Director of Pricing and Sales Analytics to ensure consistency of message, alignment of approach, and accuracy of work product.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution with concentration in Finance, Economics, Mathematics/Statistics, or related discipline. MBA preferred.
- Strong quantitative skill set including skills in Excel (analysis using pivot tables and macros, critical) and Access (preferred), and large data set management.
- 3-5 years of work experience as a business analyst or related role.
- Must have advanced project management, organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Comfort working in a dynamic, deadline driven environment, and ability to maintain discretion with confidential information.
- Strategic mindset, along with attention to detail and accuracy required. Must take pride in own work.
- Experience with J.D. Edwards preferred
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.