Primary responsibilities include the analysis, planning, and tracking of the data related to the core operating units and the “New to Industry” (“NTI”) program. Daily activities include tracking of the various real estate activities, project coordination
and completion, spreadsheet creation and maintenance, and preparation of the AFE binders.
• Works closely with Construction and Real Estate senior leadership to complete real estate related projects including all related activities
• Works closely with Real Estate personnel to analyze real estate data related to core operating units and prospective NTI sites;
• Responsible for tracking NTI & operating store invoices and the distribution of various store tracking reports dealing with statistical information on both operating and NTI sites
• Responsible for recording the volumes of numeric and verbal data related to the properties and creating various reports on demand based on information in the data warehouse
• Prepare summary reports with final observation key notes for Senior Management including trend analysis, graphing, charting, forecasting, financial return analysis in a variety of industry standard outputs to include:
o Relevant data, reports, and presentations to assist the Construction and Real Estate senior managent in formal Board of Director presentations
o Data gathering (internal), data mining (external), content sourcing and validation
o Mapping functions such as latitude and longitude, creating maps of NTI prospects and company stores, tour maps, competition maps and presentation of each in power point and pdf formats.
• Works closely with the Accounting Department to coordinate annual departmental budget process and expense tracking;
• Measure monthly, quarterly, and annual departmental goals to facilitate individual contributor performance evaluations and performance improvement
• Manage3rd party Software programs (supporting NTI initiatives) including report generation, building and coordination of database edits
• Develop conceptual and analytical solutions to increase departmental efficiencies including process charts and spreadsheet modeling
• Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
• Self-directed with strong problem solving skills and the ability to recognize errors when they exist
• Possess advanced proficiency in data analysis and use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, and Powerpoint)
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 3 years experience in statistics or business analytics
Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Business, or related field
It is CST Brands’ policy to employ and administer employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, citizenship status or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of Vietnam Era and in accordance
with federal and state civil rights laws.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.