National Express Corporation is currently seeking a Business Analyst. This position is responsible for providing operational and financial analysis reporting and support to management and executive levels of the organization.
This position partners with management by reporting operational KPIs and system efficiency and the subsequent financial impact of their performance.
Position Objectives :
- Produce and provide daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of the organization’s operational KPIs such as, wage to revenue percentage, indirect hours, idling, spare fleet, driver staffing, GPS device health, system compliance (COMPASS, Zonar) etc.
- Involved in the creation of new reporting, or ad hoc reporting across operational metrics as needed.
- Reconciliation and validation of source data across systems to assure accuracy in reporting, as well as investigate issues that may arise.
- Assist in the preparation of a monthly package to review area operational and financial performance, along with key company initiatives.
- Support the organization’s operational dashboard solution that will include development, data validation, training and issue resolution
Role Specific Competencies :
- Proven analytic and quantitative decision-making skills, including the ability to understand insights out of large data sets
- Strong technical skills to manage, build, troubleshoot varying reports on various platforms (including but not limited to MS Office and some BI platforms
- Ability to understand data constructs and identify issues or errors proactively
- Strong communication skills across all mediums – verbal, written, PowerPoint, etc
- Broad business knowledge and organizational awareness as well as an understanding of business profitability drivers
- Project management skills – ability to multi-task under high pressure situations with a sense of urgency
- Should be comfortable operating within a dynamic and complex organizational structure, and be effective in a team-oriented environment
- Confidentiality and discretion – demonstrated ability to handle sensitive information in an appropriate manner
- Past experience presenting to members of the highest senior management
- Demonstrates a high degree of self-motivation, and the ability to work independently
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Intellectually curious with an ability to handle steep learning curves
Preferable Qualifications & Experiences:
- BS/BA in Business, Accounting or Finance
- 2-5 years’ experience in general business operations, finance or financial systems
- Working knowledge of modeling software to prepare reports and conduct financial analyses, experience with Oracle, Hyperion or Domo systems a plus
- Advanced experience using other MS Office tools (Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Benefits : National Express Corporation offers a full package of benefits and paid time off.
About Us: National Express, a nation-wide leader in student transportation services, consists of Durham School Services and Petermann Bus in the United States and Stock Transportation in Canada. Durham, Petermann and Stock all share a strong commitment to provide quality transportation, outstanding customer service, positive employee relations and the highest level of safety.
Together, Stock Transportation and Durham School Services employ more than 20,000 individuals and serve more than 350 school districts in 32 states in the US and 4 provinces in Canada.
National Express is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Key Words: Business Process, Oracle Enterprise Asset Management System, Oracle EAM, Vehicle Management, Fleet Optimization, Business Process Analyst, Management Analyst, Business Specialist, Business Process Specialist, Asset Management, Asset Manager.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.