Technicolor Connected Home ’s mission is to constantly ensure that customers feel the wonder of smarter digital life experiences, regardless of place, device, time of context. Weaving content, applications, data and devices together, predicting and delivering what consumers want and need.
From connectivity excellence to immersive content experiences to Internet of Things (IoT), we are at work to open the door to new business models and innovative market positioning, allowing service delivery from any source to any device with the fastest speeds possible. We help our customers deliver on consumer demands for interoperability, high performance, enhanced content discovery and viewing, crisp and constant sound and image quality, intuitive usability and beautiful designs at home and on the go. All of this in a scalable range of applications, devices and services that can integrate across platforms to guarantee cost-effective growth while differentiating our customers’ offering to drive lasting consumer relationships.
Today Technicolor is #2 in CPE, with a 15% market share, 60 million devices shipped every year, with 2,400 employees and 1,200+ engineers. With the recent acquisition of Cisco’s Connected Devices Business and team acquisitions, Technicolor is in a position to create an even stronger impact on the marketplace in 3 domains:
- Bring the highest quality, most integrated and completed content experiences for consumers at home, across all networks;
- Bring the fastest speeds to the home and within the home that fuels the appetite for more demanding applications, games and content consumption.
- Support the deployment of market-leading Immersive Experiences around the world.
The successful candidate will work within the Connected Home CTO architecture team to define software architectures and technology needed for service provider delivery of Broadband IP services to residence and business environments.
- Collaborate within and across product, customization, and customer teams to design and develop enterprise class web solutions
- Provide complete integrated solution design across multiple products and systems
- Generate and communicate designs and product documentation
- Initiate design changes and provide engineering support to assess customer needs and solve field issues
- Provide technical team leadership and solution guidance
- Perform other duties as required
Qualifications / Qualifications:
The ideal candidate has 10+ years of experience working on software for broadband gateways for network service providers.
- Skills should include: architecture experience including modular software design, inter-process communication (IPC) techniques, software reuse, open source; Network protocol knowledge and experience including routing, DHCP, DNS, UPnP, SNMP, TR-069, IPv4, IPv6 and other relevant network protocols; Knowledge and experience with network interface technologies including Ethernet, Wi-Fi, MoCA, G.hn, DSL, DOCSIS, LTE, PON.
- Experience should include software architecture definition within a multi-team environment.
- A degree in computer science, electrical engineering or a related field is required. An advanced degree is preferred.
The above are minimum requirements. Resumes from more experienced candidates are welcome. Compensation and responsibilities will depend on experience/qualifications.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.