Big Data/Hadoop Architect
Live IT Up at Ciber
At Ciber, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
• Responsible for defining Big Data Architecture and Roadmap for Future Mobility
• Responsible for leading software selection of key components within big data architecture
• Responsible for creating infrastructure designs i.e. Network and Server for architecture implementation
• Responsible for creating code and data migration designs of legacy components
• Proven architecture and infrastructure design experience in big data batch and realtime technologies like Hadoop, Hive, Pig, HBase, Map Reduce, SPARK and STORM, Kafka
• Proven architecture and infrastructure design experience in NoSQL including Cassandra, HBASE, Mongo and Cloudant
• Proven architecture and infrastructure design experience in support of Mobile and Web API calls
• Prior experience leading software selection
• Ability to create both logical architecture documentation and physical…network and server documentation
• Architecture design experience with IBM Big Insights, Infosphere Streams and Cloudan and Informatica product offerings
• Computer science or related.
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Talent Services bring clients a range of staffing solutions, from a single contractor to a team of experts to help achieve their key business goals on target and within budget. Our talent sourcing model uncovers the right IT talent and aligns critical skills with client technology, culture, and expectations.
Ciber is a global IT consulting company with approximately 5,500 employees in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific. Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, the company trades on the New York Stock Exchange (CBR). For more information, visit
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.