Works in a focused team that performs Software programing, administration, builds / maintains infrastructure and assists with cloud computing in support of the Biocomputing Department. Provides technical support for the Biocomputing Function.
- Bachelor’s of Science in Computer Science, Engineering or Related, OR
- High School Diploma and 4 years of specific experience
- At least 3 years of strong working experience with Python, Java or C++, C# programming language and SQL, Or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Thorough understanding of Relational and NoSQL database logical and physical design concepts
- Working knowledge of application deployment environment for both Windows and Linux operating systems
- Working knowledge of Cloud Hosted solutions.
- Working knowledge of Rest APIs and Containerization/Virtual Machine strategies.
- Working knowledge of application and webservers (Tomcat, Apache).
Physical and Other Requirements:
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work long hours as needed
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for extensive periods of time
- Fine motor coordination
- Good visual acuity including color perception
- Some travel required
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.