SWIFT is a global member-owned cooperative and the world's leading provider of secure financial messaging services. We provide our community with a platform for messaging and standards for communicating, and we offer products and services to facilitate access and integration, identification, analysis and financial crime compliance.
Our messaging platform, products and services connect more than 11,000 banking and securities organisations, market infrastructures and corporate customers in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to communicate securely and exchange standardised financial messages in a reliable way.
As their trusted provider, we facilitate global and local financial flows, support trade and commerce all around the world; we relentlessly pursue operational excellence and continually seek ways to lower costs, reduce risks and eliminate operational inefficiencies.
Headquartered in Belgium, SWIFT's international governance and oversight reinforces the neutral, global character of its cooperative structure. SWIFT's global office network ensures an active presence in all the major financial centres.
We are looking for a Big Data Security Architect and Administrator to oversee the secure design and maintenance of our Big Data platform and analytics tools built upon that.
Work closely with other security experts, data architects and delivery teams to:
- Bring a thorough knowledge of big data technologies and awareness of security best practices to a wide audience, technical and manageria
- Define security requirements for the Big Data Platforms and Analytics solutions covering the full spectrum of data handling/encryption, access, authentication, authorization, auditing of information access and compliance
- Ensure through technical design reviews that the designs meet the security requirements
- Make comparative assessments of various Big data technologies on functional merits as well as security friendliness
- Articulate adaptations to infrastructure, endpoint and perimeter security that may be pertinent to securing Big data solutions
- Conduct and participate in Proof-Of-Concepts and Technology assessments in Big data
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 10 years of IT solution building experience, with at 5+ years in Hadoop suite or similar big data technologies
- 5 or more years experience with the Hadoop eco system including experience building solutions using one of Cloudera, Horton Data Platform, Cassandra, or MapR
- Sound understanding of data ingestion including batch/realtime, indexing, and data visualization/analytics using technology such as ELK, Hunk
- Experience with NoSQL DBs such as Cassandra
- Security best practices in securing Hadoop and related solutions
- 2+ years Expertise in Hadoop Management & Security Tools such as Kerberos, Apache Knox, Apache Sentry, Apache Atlas
- Supporting security technology such as LDAP, SSO etc
- Proficiency in Linux and Python in order to build PoCs
- Competitive salary and bonus with exceptional benefits /100% company paid Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Excellent training and career development opportunities
- Career Advancement
- 4 weeks paid vacation & 12 Public Holidays
- Friendly, professional, stable working environment where one can grow in their career
- Casual/Professional Environment
- Company Paid Gym Membership
- Company Functions & Community Outreach Programs
SWIFT is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.