Strong development experience in Big Data, NoSQL Databases.
Strong development Experience in Storm, Spark, HDFS, Hive and Big Data related components.
Deep Understanding of JAVA, Linux/Unix.
Analysis and understanding of upstream and downstream data needs for analytics.
Ability to work and liaison with teams across business units.
Good experience to use SQL queries and other tools to perform analysis of data
Should show strong communication skills and the ability to liaison with different teams.
Review the code developed and suggest any issues w.r.t customer data.
Cloud Exposure Preferred Azure
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be
- Ability to work and liaison with consumers across business units.
- Good experience to use SQL queries and other tools to perform data analysis and profiling
- Should show strong communication skills and the ability to liaison with different teams including Customer Central business to analyze the data.
- Review the code developed and suggest any issues w.r.t customer data.
- Should have knowledge and understanding of integration architect, ETL tools and features
- Should be able to manage IT and business stakeholders, conduct assessment interviews, solution review sessions
- Cloud Exposure Preferred Azure Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in Information Technology.
** U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply . We are unable to sponsor at this time.
This is a Full-Time Permanent job opportunity for you.
Only US Citizen, Green Card Holder, TN Visa, GC-EAD , H4-EAD & L2-EAD can apply.
No OPT-EAD & H1B Consultants please.
Please mention your Visa Status in your email or resume .
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.