Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Your contribution to something big
Our Big Data teams are working to expand our culture of Big Data production. Your goal will be to develop new opportunities for data consumption throughout the company. You will work to find better ways of capturing the existing data our business units need for improved performance. In addition to being hands-on, you’ll also serve as a consultant to your end-users, building new relationships to help them define the architecture needed to build and maintain a productive Big Data environment.
Required Skill Set
- Minimum of 2 years of experience building data systems focused on a Linux environment: installation, maintenance and operation
- Proficient with Hadoop Ecosystem, Data Mining and ETL
- Prior experience with Big Data Architecture and Operations support
- Experience building and maintaining Big Data environments
What distinguishes you
Preferred Additional Skills
- Develop and sell customers on the value and benefits of Big Data changes, improvements
- Prior implementation of new Big Data initiatives and services
- Exhibit strong leaderships skills in a collaborative production environment
- Experience working with international teams/cultures
- Prior experience working in a consultative capacity: requirement gathering, needs definition and end-user products
The best candidates will:
- Have a passion for Big Data infrastructure/operations
- Be current with emerging technology and how it can be integrated into our existing environment
- Be self-starters who work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Be focused on the needs of your customer while having the flexibility to change direction as required
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.