A new opportunity has arisen for a Big Data Developer at a reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across the US. This company are the leading source of funding for housing in America. In addition they are focused on sustaining the housing recovery. You will develop, modify, and update applications used by business units or infrastructure units.
You will also lead and play lead technical role in development teams' efforts to determine unit needs and business processes that are automated by the application.
- Provide design leadership in large or complex development projects involving application development, migrations, additions to existing applications.
- Assess and develop high level design requirements for project and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team.
- Review application in progress of development to ensure compliance with overall design parameters and corporate development standards.
- Develop or review development of test protocols for testing application before user acceptance.
- May serve as technical lead, architect, project lead or principle developer in course of large or complex project.
- May provide, or guide provision of technical support to applications currently in production.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 8+ years of related experience
- 8+ years of hands on experience and strong and deep knowledge of Java application development
- 6+ years of hands on experience in LINUX, Java/J2EE, SOA and Oracle platforms
- 1 – 4 years experience building and coding applications using Hadoop components – HDFS, Hbase, Hive, Sqoop, Kafka, Storm, etc.
- 1 – 4 years experience coding Java MapReduce, Python, Pig programming, Hadoop Streaming and HiveQL
- 1 – 4 years experience implementing relational data models
- Minimum 2 years experience work experience or exposure to traditional ETL tools & RDBMS databases
- Minimum 1 year experience developing REST web services
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
If you would like to apply for this position please apply online today or call Marco Maranzano on 212 704 9900 for more information.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.