At Peloton, our sole focus is to help clients achieve optimal performance; we specialize in envisioning and delivering high-quality solutions within areas of Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and across emerging Business Analytics applications. Peloton is focused, committed and passionate to demonstrate progress, measure results, and implement practical solutions that produce transformational outcomes. Our company provides an opportunity to work with consulting professionals in a collaborative, stimulating, entrepreneurial environment. Where individuals look forward to arriving at work each day, are recognized and appreciated, and are allowed to move boundaries and take calculated risks for greater success. Our teams partner with business leaders to develop unique and innovative solutions that generate real business results. Beyond results, we also strive to make every engagement educational and fun. Yes – fun! We really like what we do and we let it show.
Join the revolution and lead organizations on a journey to compete in the 21st century!
Specific responsibilities a consultant can expect while working at Peloton include:
- Designing and implementing solutions utilizing Big Data solutions such as Hadoop or the Oracle Big Data and NoSQL database
- Defining new and refining existing solutions using industry best practices for enterprise data management and data integration
- Contributing to continuous improvement and development of Peloton processes and intellectual property
Required Experience & Skills
- Qualified candidates must have a BS or BA degree in Management Information Systems (MIS) or equivalent
- Proficiency with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with data warehousing architecture and how to effectively leverage Hadoop in a data warehousing ecosystem
- Experience with Cloudera, MapR or Hortonworks Hadoop distributions
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Eagerness to work in a team oriented environment
- Ability to travel within the United States
Peloton Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, genetics, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.