The Technical Consultant will work with client teams to select, design and implement Big Data solutions based on packages such as Hadoop, Oracle Big Data Discovery, Qlikview, Tableau or others. The Technical Consultant will be responsible for client solution strategy, defining the solution using leading technologies, and ensuring successful delivery of the implementation.
• Design and develop client strategies around Big Data analytical solutions
• Support and contribute to design, architecture, and development phases at client sites.
• Collaborate with technical resources to define architecture that supports solution
• Contribute to business development and internal knowledge sharing initiatives
• Support work estimates and develop project work plans
• BS in Computer Science or relevant industry experience
• Development background and hands-on experience with programming and scripting languages, web development, and relational databases
• Consulting or customer facing experience
• Demonstrated technical architecture and design experience
• Ability to communicate complex, enterprise-class technical solutions to both technical and business audiences
• Willingness to travel up to 50%
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Dedication to delivering excellent results
• Team player
• Demonstrate willingness to learn and stay current
Nice to Have Experience With:
• Hive, Impala, HBase
• ETL Technologies
• BI Platforms
• Data Discovery Platforms
• Java-based Application Frameworks
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.