Be a part of the Technology team — be a strategic leader in cutting edge Healthcare technology.
Humana is seeking a Application Architect-Advanced Analytics who will: develop a comprehensive understanding of Humana’s organizational structure and business needs, translating those demands into system architecture and design specifications. You will examine existing technology, interface with internal customers and external vendors, and continually develop technical improvements.
- Partner with Humana’s internal architecture team to develop an understanding of current implementations of web application standards, map existing applications to data sources, and identify problematic data issues
- Map requirements of partner architecture, define technical solutions based on those requirements, and create and document a migration path for existing applications as they transition to a reference architecture implementation
- Translate system requirements into technical architectures and designs
- Assist in the creation of functional use-cases, participating in JAD sessions with business and IT stakeholders, developing supporting artifacts and constructing abstraction models
- Create design models for data, analytical, and data visualization components
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- Directly applicable IT experience in SDLC
years of experience in technology architecture role
- Strong process improvement background
- Strong communication skills. Position requires significant interaction with statisticians, data scientists, analysts within multiple business areas and leadership teams
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- Prior experience in the health solutions and retail industry
- Experience with Hadoop, Spark, SAS, R, Python, Scala, Analytical Appliances like IBM Netezza, Oracle.
- Experience with Data Mining and Predictive Analytics
- Experience in evolving/managing technologies/tools in a rapidly changing environment to support business needs and capabilities
- Data Warehouse or DBA expertise
You will report to a Technology Manager. This area is under the leadership of the SVP & Chief Operating Officer.
Humana is an organization with careers that change lives—including yours. As an innovator in the fast-paced industry of healthcare, we offer our associates careers that challenge, support and inspire them to use their passion for helping others and to lead their best lives. If you’re ready to help people achieve lifelong well-being, and be a part of an organization that is growing and poised to make an impact on the future of healthcare, Humana has the right opportunity for you.
Work Environment Type
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.