- At least 5 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
- At least 6 years of experience in open source big data frameworks (Kafka, Spark streaming, SCALA,solr)Skills
- At least 5 years of experience in defining new architectures and driving an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- At least 6 years of experience in defining technology solutions for JAVA, Linux/Unix. domain to solve business/ IT problem.
- Experience in providing advanced technology advisory services.
- Understanding of market and technology trends.
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel. Strong Experience in HDFS, Hive, Oozi, Yarn,Cloudera and Big Data related components.
- Strong Experience of JAVA, Linux/Unix.
- Should have proficient in data architecture, data marts and dimensional modeling
- Analysis and understanding of upstream and downstream data needs for analytics.
- Ability to work and liaison with consumers across business units.
- Good experience to use SQL queries and other tools to perform data analysis and profiling
- Should show strong communication skills and the ability to liaison with different teams including Customer Central business to analyze the data.
- Review the code developed and suggest any issues w.r.t customer data.
- Should have knowledge and understanding of integration architect, ETL tools and features
- Should be able to manage IT and business stakeholders, conduct assessment interviews, solution review sessions
- Cloud Exposure Preferred Azure
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 11 years of experience with Big Data Architect.
** U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply . We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.