Atos is a leader in digital services with annual revenue of € 12 billion and 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, Atos offers Consulting & Systems Integration, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions. With deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, Atos works with clients across many business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public Sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. In addition, Atos is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Atos offers a broad professional perspective and the opportunity to build a rewarding career across either the technical or business paths. With our worldwide presence and our broad range of professional services, Atos provides training programs across all our competencies and markets worldwide for employees in all stages of their career. In addition, we offer programs that are focused on engaging and developing people who are at the beginning of their career through internships and graduate opportunities.
For more information, please see the Atos corporate web site: www.atos.net .
Atos is an EEO employer, providing employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin veteran status, disability or other factors protected by law.
– Solution Architect for Big Data in NY area.
– Participate in Pre-Sales, POC, sizing and configuration and Deployment of Hadoop related solutions (DataLake Appliance, ClickFox, Atos Codex, …)
– Experience in Hadoop Cloudera and MapR. • Experience in Data Engineering tools and techniques -Map Reduce, pig, Hive, Hbase, Oozie, Spark, solr
– Experience in Spark and Spark Streaming
– Experience with DataViz tools (Tableau, SpotFire) and Data Science tools (R, Python)
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.