Help us solve the world’s most challenging cloud computing problems
and build a great company along the way.
Big Data Architect
Cloud Technology Partners (CTP) is the premier cloud services and software company for enterprises moving to AWS, Google, Microsoft and other leading cloud platforms.
We’re not learning a new way of doing things – we’re defining the best way to do them. Our architects and engineers have been designing, building and implementing IT solutions for enterprise customers across industries for an average of more than 20 years. We focus solely on cloud-based technologies and are the preferred partner for companies seeking to rapidly achieve mission critical business goals through cloud transformation.
We know enterprise cloud. You can too. Come join us!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build data analytics applications to enable organizations to make more efficient decisions
- Create data models that integrate data from disparate systems.
- Help customers optimize their database, data warehouse and HPC environments performance.
- Interact with customers on what analytics tools to use for gaining the most insight from their data.
- Advising customers on business process improvements to make better data driven decisions.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- 5-7 years of progressive experience in data management, data migration, data warehousing, business intelligence and data modeling with a deep knowledge of enterprise data architecture concepts.
- Experience designing and building mission critical/high volume transaction and highly scalable systems across globally distributed data centers.
- Hands-on software development experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Splunk, Cassandra, BigQuery, MapReduce, Impala, Kinesis, RedShift or Postgre SQL
- Experience with developing conceptual, logical and physical data models for enterprise systems.
- Enterprise data modeling, data normalization, key/value pair modeling, sue case modeling, business rule design and storing metadata/data dictionaries within a formal modeling tool.
- Experience with implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to achieve Service Oriented Cloud Computing.
- Design and implementation of enterprise data integration solutions and technologies such as Panzura, Talend, Google DataFlow, etc
- BI/Analytics solutions such as Tableau, QlikView, Spotfire, and SAS.
- Experience as a hands-on technical practitioner/specialist in client facing role.
- Must have the ability to travel and work onsite at client locations (typically 50%).
- Sense of humor
PERKS & BENEFTS
- Competitive compensation (mix of fixed base and aggressive incentive plan) and equity
- Comprehensive benefit plan offerings to keep you healthy
- 401(k) plan so you can plan for the future
- Generous paid time off plans so you will have a healthy work life balance
- Fitness Club reimbursement to keep you moving
- Work remote opportunities to keep your commute nice and easy
- Career growth opportunities to keep your career moving in the right direction
- Trainings and certifications to keep you an expert in your field
Cloud Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.