Orange__People Orange People
We are currently hiring a Senior Big Data Architect to join our team in Plano, TX. We are looking for strong hands on Architects to design and deliver plans to improve data integration, data quality and data delivery in support of big data business initiatives and roadmaps.
- Lead the transformation of existing data and analytic infrastructure to a highly scalable, flexible, and performing big data platform using appropriate open source technologies.
- Develop and deliver roadmaps that enhance operational efficiency and provide visionary guidance for business and technology portfolios.
- Articulate architectural differences between big data solution methods and define solutions.
- Integrate Enterprise Architecture processes with other planning and operational processes.
- 10+ years of experience designing and architecting Big Data solutions.
- Experience with designing, sizing and estimating large scale big data projects.
- Strong experience with Spark, Scala, Kafka and predictive modeling .
- Experience with Hadoop based technologies
- BigData development methodologies architecting with open source tools.
- Data consolidation and validation experience using ETL tools.
- Experienced solving complex problems on a daily basis.
- Participate in OrangePeople monthly team meetings, and participate in team building efforts.
- Contribute to OrangePeople technical discussions, peer reviews, etc.
- Contribute content and collaborate via the OP-wiki/knowledge base.
- Provide status reports to OP account management as requested
About us :
OrangePeople is an Enterprise Architecture and Project Management solutions company. Our most valuable asset is our people: dynamic, creative thinkers who are passionate about doing quality work. As a member of the OrangePeople team you will have access to industry-leading consulting practices, strategies & technologies, innovative training & education. An ideal Orange Person is a technology leader with a proven track record of technical achievements and strong process/methodology orientation.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.