Roles/ Responsibility/ Qualifications:
A BI/DW Architect's job is to interact with Clients, translate their business problems into practical solutions, as well as, help the clients with strategic services like roadmaps, business case, data management & governance and organizational issues.
Business Information Management Architect will includes: Program/Project Management, Architecture, Data Warehousing, Data Movement and Integration (ETL, EAI), Data Migrations, Data Architecture, Big Data technologies, Data Quality, Metadata, MDM and BI/Analytics.
Typical activities include, but are not limited to:
• Knowledge of Sogeti clients (within the geographic scope) their Industry and IT challenges they are facing
• A point of view on the types of Sogeti BIM solutions required to address these challenges
• Ability to have productive conversations with C-level client staff
• Knowledge of the BI and DW consultants and their capabilities
• Relationships with sales and management staff and knowledgeable of their focus and capabilities
• Accountable for ensuring that training occurs with Sogeti consulting, sales and management staff
• Provides thought leadership and advisor to Unit
• Develop and maintain knowledge/ IP for use by clients, consultants, sales and management using:
• BIM Presentations on Sogeti's solutions and offerings targeted to a client's industry and business model for outsourcing services
• Detailed information such as white papers and case studies
• Proposal and statement of work templates
• Estimating and staffing model templates
• Delivery templates and accelerators
• Methodologies and technologies
Our employees enjoy phenomenal benefits such as:
• 100% paid healthcare premiums for employee and immediate family (spouse and
• 150% 401k match up to 6% of your salary
• Profit sharing plan
• Individual bonus plans up to $20,000
• Up to $12,000 in annual tuition reimbursement
• Up to $12,000 in certification, training, and non-degree education annual reimbursement
• Accrue up to 15 PTO days annually; 7 paid holidays
About Sogeti USA:
If you are looking to join a company with a proven record of success and limitless growth opportunities, start with Sogeti USA. We are a premier provider of information technology services to businesses and public sector organizations. Operating in 23 U.S. locations, the Sogeti USA business model is built on providing customers with local accountability and vast delivery expertise. Sogeti USA is a leader in helping clients develop, implement and manage practical IT solutions to help run their business better. With over 40 years of experience, Sogeti USA offers a comprehensive portfolio of services including Advisory Services, Application Development with New Technologies, Business Information Management Services, Engineering Services, Infrastructure Management, Cloud and Security Services, Mobile Services and Testing Services.
Part of the employee experience at Sogeti USA is working for a company that truly values the individual. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a relationship with each each member of our team and our mission to exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we exceed our clients'. At Sogeti USA, that begins with what we believe is a highly competitive benefits package.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.