U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc.
Responsible for working with end users and business analysts to ensure tight fit between Business Intelligence environment and business requirements. Work to create and deliver end-user training and documentation and provide second-line support to power users who develop reports on behalf of departmental needs.
- Install, configure, deploy and tune Business Intelligence tools and analytic servers
- Troubleshoot Business Intelligence too problems and tune for performance.
- Develop multidimensional semantic layer and BI query objects for end users.
- Create report and report templates.
- Consults with business on low to moderately complex business needs.
- Evaluates moderately complex requirements and creates detailed business requirements and technical specifications. Analyzes impact to other reports and processes.
- Solves moderately complex business and system issues.
- Participates in creation of test cases and executes basic test plans.
- Creates individual task estimates and Conducts small meetings with business, IT department and/or MIS team.
- Communicates moderately complex ideas, issues, and system processes to business, MIS and IT department staff.
- Acts as primary responsible for small to moderate requests and delegates tasks to Associate BIAs and external contractors. Also provides some coaching to and oversight of Associate BIAs and external contractors.
- Leads small projects, creates project plans, assigns and monitor tasks.
- Assist business users in selecting appropriate BI tools.
- Develop and manage BI training, documentation, and help desk capabilities.
- Maintain proper attendance and punctuality to ensure that the department is operated in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Ability to work on an USX site or USX customer location site while performing the essential functions of this position.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
KEY KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree (B. S.) in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline from a four-year college or university.
- 3-7 years of B.I. Tools and Technical experience.
- 2-3 years of SQL experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Services (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS)and IBM iSeries
- Certified Business Intelligence Professional preferred.
- Proactive thinking, analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to identify and resolve systems problems and work and deliver results in assigned timeframes
- Ability to develop strong business knowledge with assigned areas
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.