Facility: Corporate Office
Relocation Provided: Yes
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: Less than 1 year
Travel Percent: 10
The Lenovo OS Enablement and Integration team is responsible for integrating
key operating systems like Windows, VMWare and Linux, and optimizing our
cutting-edge x86 server offerings to take full advantage of their features.
We are looking for a software engineer who will:
– Develop resource providers for various functions – O365, SQL, MAAS,
– Support Lenovo DCPG development of IoT solutions
– Differentiate Lenovo solution offerings with Storage Class Memory
– Develop easy to use sizing tools for Lenovo Microsoft solutions
– BS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or related.
– Scripting languages like Python, Powershell, Bash, RoR, Perl
– Development experience with C/C++/C#/Java
– Experience with development with Windows, C#/.NET, and Microsoft Azure
– Web design and Microsoft Azure experience is a plus
– DevOps knowledge/experience is a very strong plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,
national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a
veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.