ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Supports launch analytics and insights as well as conducts analyses in the areas of promotion evaluation, optimal marketing resource allocation, forecasts, targeting and segmentation, marketing mix and adhoc statistical analyses.
- Analyzes and assesses the performance of the inline brand, provides insights proactively as well as in response to questions from senior management to drive key business decisions, KPI definition, develops concise and compelling presentations capturing the insights
- Uses advanced analytical techniques and a broad range of data assets to measure performance, enable optimal marketing mix investments.
- Assists with the preparation of forecasts for products in the pipeline as well as opportunity assessments.
- Uncovers business insights in relation to customer targeting, marketing mix execution optimization strategies allowing commercial teams to mobilize accordingly.
- Evaluates customer segmentation for personal and non-personal promotion.
- Evaluates measurement and effectiveness/ROI of all promotional efforts including sales force.
- Manages system and process for marketing mix optimization incorporating the latest in industry trends in key areas of focus to provide structured analysis of KPIs
- Supports key Sales and Marketing growth initiatives
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (statistics, operations research, mathematics, economics) or equivalent combination of relevant education and applicable job experience. MA/MBA/PHD in quantitative field preferred. Minimum of 7 years’ industry experience with at least 5 years supporting commercial organizations with data driven decision-making. Strong understanding of marketing mix model, ROI, and other various data assets.
- Commercial experience with in-market products
- Proven experience with advanced statistical techniques
- Comfort with predictive and prescriptive algorithms (Expo)
- Ability to design and analyze decision tree models and tools (Non-Normal distributions, Monte Carlo etc.)
- Strong data analysis skills including proficiency in the use of software packages including: Excel and Access required – SAS and/or R knowledge preferred.
- Solid understanding of relationship database management to connect multiple data sources into master databases/dashboards (SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, etc.)
- Proven success in participating in major initiatives that leverage analysis and modeling
- Ability to utilize and leverage one or more business intelligence toolsets (IQ2020, Tableau, etc.)
- Advance computer skills, including MS Office business applications and tools, including PowerPoint
- Demonstrated financial analytical abilities
- Proven success executing analytics and insights a successful drug launch.
- Communication skills should allow candidate to succinctly and accurately present top-line conclusions from analytical projects to all types of audiences
- Demonstrated ability to effectively influence those you have no direct control over in a highly cross functional environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English in verbal, written, and presentation form
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.