Architects are responsible for solving broad, technically challenging and complex problems. They demonstrate excellent communication and strong leadership qualities in working with customers or on internal projects. They have developed a broad view of technical solutions and a mature understanding of business value delivered from these solutions, and as such they lead from experience. Lead and manage medium-sized engagements or streams in large complex engagements, manage staffing, budgets, resources and risks for the assigned stream. Aim to be recognized as an expert on industry, processes, business value creation or technology.
Build and maintain strong relationships with senior client managers.Contribute to and deliver proposals and take over full responsibility for larger parts of the proposal. Contribute to Lochbridge development through recruitment, knowledge management etc. Responsible for guiding and mentoring more junior colleagues; knowledge-sharing is a well developed trait of the Architect.
- Lead and own the architecture definition
- Serve as an application architect resource in large scale enterprise architecture/frameworks including software, hardware, system, and security architecture
- Accountable for identification and mitigation of project technology risks
- Analyze Use Cases required for realization of application software
- Develop reusable application frameworks, reducing cost, complexity, and overall maintenance of proposed solutions
- Apply software engineering methods and practices, ensuring on-time, traceable, and fully realized software solution
- Identify and organize technical development work for project team
- Experienced in writing white papers, participating in technology discussions via blogs and wikis, contributions to technical communities like open source and involvement in innovation forums.
- Build prototypes, proof-of-concepts and demonstrations
- Contribute towards development of proposals in response to RFPs/RFQs
- 2+ year experience in an Architecture Role
- Must be hands-on and will require at least 50% of the time to be hands-on with development (coding)
- 10+ years experience in enterprise software development
- Bachelor degree in Information Systems or other relevant degree or equivalent industry experience
Software Architecture & Development Skills
- Fully competent using a systems modeling tool or language (Rational Rose, UML, BPMN, Archimate)
- Proven experience applying application integration or services oriented architecture design patterns
- Expertise in resource planning and leveling
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies and convert them into customer solutions
- Experience in design and integration of multiple differing technology architectures
- Ability to create architectures & designs considering systemic non-functional qualities (scalability, availability, reliability, security)
- All Software Architecture & Development Skills for Senior Developer
- Great customer-facing and consultative skills
- High flexibility – adaptable to different situations
- Demonstrate sustained initiative, proven ability to work independently and take on complex tasks with minimal direction
- Solid creativity and innovation
- Ability to understand issues and take appropriate action
- All Soft Skills for Senior Developer
- Very strong technical background in Service Oriented Architecture principles
- Must have working experience (hands-on) with any API Gateway and ESB
- Must have working knowledge and expertise architecting and developing enterprise grade applications using Cloud providers – AWS or Azure
- Must have hands-on experience being part of the architecture work for a client in non-functional areas such as high availability, performance improvement, securing the solution, internationalization, fault-tolerence.
- Must have hands-on experience building SOAP and REST services – both from producer and consumer viewpoint
- In-depth understanding and hands-on experience of Message oriented middleware with at least 2+ years of experience using queueing technologies such as JMS, MQ Series.
- Broad understanding of the IoT landscape – both from connectivity and analytics perspective
- Must have hands-on experience of Big Data Architecture, especially working knowledge with at least 1 Hadoop distribution.
- Must have hands-on experience with at least 1 NoSQL database
- Must have good understanding of various machine learning concepts and how they integrate into Big-Data workstream
- Must have hands-on experience of at least 1 MVC framework
- Oracle SOA or Mulesoft or Layer 7
- Weblogic or Websphere or JBoss
- AWS or Azure
- Cloudera or Hortonworks
- Cassandra or HBase
- Apache Spark
- JMS or Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Python or R or Scala
- Hadoop Certification – Preferred
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.