At Wells Fargo, our vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. In this role, you will help us deliver on our vision and build lifelong relationships with our customers. You also will demonstrate leadership through contributing to a company culture that supports customers in achieving their financial goals, team members in developing their careers, and communities in continuing to thrive. As part of a team that serves one in three American households, you will play a vital role in living our commitment to the highest ethical standards and maintaining the valued trust of our customers and communities.
As a team member of the Wholesale Banking Technology (WBT) Administration & Analytics team, no two days are ever the same and they shouldn’t be! If you enjoy a challenge, working side by side with other exceptional people, solving puzzles, and creating custom solutions to solve problems, take a serious look at joining a team that relishes new technologies and creative solutions. As a Analytic Consultant, you'll have the opportunity to provide data analysis to support, compile and report key information for operations and business objectives. This is a position that affords you the ability to drive processes and improvement initiatives.
We are seeking a clear communicator who has the ability to work as part of a team, lead projects and initiatives, as well as work autonomously. Candidates will have superb attention to detail and a strong focus on data quality. Highly developed organizational skills and a proven track record of leadership are required to plan and organize large projects, monitor results and make necessary adjustments to meet project goals and deadlines.
This position will have responsibility providing support for Wholesale Banking Technology Colloboration SharePoint environments. The incumbent will assist with communications, consulting, site administration, content management, assisting business and technology partners migrate and/or establish SharePoint site collections, lists, and custom content. The ideal candidate will possess extensive knowledge of SharePoint design skills such as responsive user interface design, custom themes, master pages with Design Manager, and SharePoint Designer.
- 5+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both; or a BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 3+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 4+ years of SharePoint administration experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- 4+ years SharePoint design and administration including proven experience with SharePoint 2010/2013.
- Experience creating SharePoint 2010/2013 lists, document libraries, calendars, etc. based off of user requirements.
- Understands and can implement/migrate site collections and site design best practices.
- SharePoint security experience with user permission setup and maintenance.
- Experience troubleshooting SharePoint issues and errors
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Analyze and interpret data to identify trends, patterns and opportunities for the business and clients
- SharePoint 2016 experience
- Large scale SharePoint site migration/project.
- Proven ability to work in a consultative role.
- MS SharePoint Certification.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) & Visio skills
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation.
- Demonstrated work history of overhauling existing SharePoint installations.
- Experience with Microsoft Performance Point within SharePoint 2010/2013
- MS SQL experience
- Tableau/Microsoft Power BI/Microstrategy or similar data viz experience
- Previous working experience in Wholesale Banking.
- Experience with Enterprise Teamsites and/or Whl Collaboration SharePoint
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.