We’re Looking For The Right Person — Analyst, Data Science Practice, Leo Burnett – Personifi
As the agency experts in Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM), Leo Burnett – Personifi takes a visionary approach to Big Data. This approach celebrates the intricate and undeniable connectivity between Creativity, Data and Analytics. While Big Data provides new meaning for “power to the people,” we believe in looking deeper to uncover the “Power of the Person.” With this inspirational North Star to guide us, we are searching for just the right Person to become an Analyst for Leo Burnett – Personifi. You’ll have the unique opportunity to influence our Clients’ biggest business challenges through data-driven creative solutions. We are looking for that Person who embraces this spirit through their in-depth knowledge of statistics to solve complex business issues through predictive modeling.
The Leo Burnett – Personifi Way
Leo Burnett – Personifi works in a collaborative fashion with both Clients and our internal teammates in Business Leadership, Creative, and Strategists. The charge: integrate CRM communication into a human-focused marketing plan. We’ll harness the vast information already on-hand in Client customer files and databases to shape and deliver communications tailored to a Person. Vital to our efforts is the compilation and assessment of results that impact future campaigns.
LB Personifi Empowers
With a focus on advanced statistical modeling techniques, you’ll be empowered to:
• Research, design, implement, and validate predictive models to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of Client CRM initiatives.
• innovative statistical solutions for complex analytical problems facing our Clients that cannot be solved by simple descriptive statistics or data visualizations alone.
• Partner with Clients as well as internal Business Leadership, Creative, and Strategist teams to uncover these core marketing and advertising business issues. Effectively communicate our solutions in an approachable and actionable way.
• Become a storyteller with our Clients’ data, working to uncover deep analytical insights to drive high-impact results.
The Right Person Has:
• Graduate (MS, PhD) degree in statistics or related quantitative field (e.g., Economics, Social Sciences, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science) is required.
• In-depth knowledge of statistical tools (e.g., SAS, R) and techniques (e.g., linear and logistic regression, time series analysis, machine learning) used for modeling, segmentation, forecasting, data mining and in-depth data analysis is required.
• Proficiency with programming tools for data extraction and manipulation (e.g., SQL, Python) is preferred.
• Professional experience in modeling, segmentation, and analytics applied to marketing is a plus.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently as part of a team is required.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.