Advance your Claims career at Liberty Mutual Insurance- A Fortune 100 Company!
U.S. Consumer Markets Claims is actively searching for a highly motivated individual to join its Auto Physical Damage (APD) Claims Analytics team. This position is focused on providing analytical support to drive actionable insights in the business for both Personal Lines and Safeco brands. This person will be required to frame and answer operational and strategic questions from APD local offices, senior management and executive leadership. The ideal candidate will be able to function with a great deal of independence, work collaboratively and possess advanced analytical abilities.
- Support U.S. Consumer Markets $3+ billion, 2400 person APD claims organization
- Identify and analyze key drivers of financial/operational trends countrywide & at office/state level
- Develop, update, and monitor reports that provide insights on our key performance indicators
- Partner with Process and Field team to identify, design, quantify, and implement process/tech improvements
- Respond to ad-hoc requests
- Lead own work streams on most projects. Manage aspects of moderate to complex projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, economics, or other quantitative field
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Power Point and Excel required
- Proficiency with SAS, SQL or other database language required
- Experience with Think-cell and PowerPivot is a plus
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following :
- 401K and Company paid pension plan
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Paid time-off
- Discounts on automobile and homeowner's insurance
- Discount fitness memberships
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care coverage
- Work/Life resources
- Credit Union membership
- Employee and Dependent life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accidental death & dismemberment insurance
We believe strongly that commercial success can be achieved in a manner consistent with principles and ideals that bind us together as one company, that set us apart from our competitors, and that in the end will allow us to say we have succeeded commercially by doing the right thing the right way.
We believe that the Company's success is inextricably linked to our employees' satisfaction and success: satisfaction that they work for an industry leader committed to improving safety, satisfaction that they work for a company that does the right thing, and satisfaction that the company will reward them for their contributions and provide opportunities for personal growth and success.
We believe our employees take pride in knowing that they help people live safer more secure lives everyday.
Primary Location: United States- Massachusetts-Boston
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Yes, 10 % of the Time
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.