Analytics & Information Management : Plan, design, and implement solutions that deliver and analyze information efficiently for competitive advantage
Deloitte Consulting's technology professionals help clients identify and solve their most critical information and technological challenges. We provide advisory through end-to-end implementation services as well as outsourcing services and are recognized in the marketplace for capabilities across the spectrum.
Our experienced technology professionals offer deep technical experience in their area of focus and are committed to delivering efficient, technology-based solutions to our clients. Our professionals are also aligned to industry sectors. By combining our technical capabilities with our industry experiences, we create unmatched market offerings to solve our clients' business issues. Additionally, we have long-term partnerships with many of the world's leading technology companies, allowing us to understand solution alternatives and recommend and support the most appropriate solution for our clients. By leveraging these elements, we are able to help our clients convert leading edge ideas into tangible results.
Our professionals are aligned with a technology service line to promote the development of deep technical skills and experiences and improve our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients' business issues.
EssentialFunctions of AAE Cognitive Technologies Consultants :
- AAE Cognitive Consultants will be responsible for designing and implementing strategies, architectures, ingestion, storage, consumption and delivery processes for complex, large-volume, multi-variate, batch and real time data sets used for modeling, data mining, and research purposes.
- Perform data studies and data discovery routines for video, voice, weblog, sensor, machine and social media data sources or mash ups of new and existing data sources.
AAE Cognitive Technologies Consultants candidates arerequired to have:
- 2+ years of relevant Analytics consulting or industry experience
- At least 6 monthsexperience in Natural Language Processing (NLP), Linguistics, Advanced SemanticDesign, Visualization
- At least 6 mo experience in implementing IBM Watson, Cognitive scale. Apache
- At least 1+ years in Java Programming at User Interface (UI) level
- Demonstrated expertise with one full life cycle analytics engagement across strategy, design and implementation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering,Mathematics, Emperical Statistics or 4 years equivalent professional experience.
In addition, successful Cognitive Technologies Consultants will also have the following preferred skills:
- Experience designing and implementingApache Open Source (Kafka, Storm, Spark) Frameworks to process end to end datamanagement life cycle for NLP, Machine Log Algorithms, Text Mining algorithms.
- Ability to work independently andmanage multiple task assignments.
- Strong oral and written communicationskills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving andtroubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- An advanced degree in the area ofspecialization is preferred.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.