Super Micro Computer is looking for an Account Manager who has experience with selling technical solutions and developing business. The ideal candidate must also have a proven track record in winning enterprise level relationships and consistently achieving and exceeding assigned sales quotas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
The Essential Duties include but not limited to following areas:
- Qualifications :
- BS or BA in Business, Engineering or similar fields
- Up to 3 years’ experience with selling computer hardware solutions to data center or enterprise accounts (prior software or telecom sales will be considered)
- Successful track record with credible cold calling and follow-up with key decision makers
- Prior experience selling technology into corporate accounts
- Demonstrated ability in the following areas: pre-call planning, opportunity qualification and objection handling, call structure and control, time and territory management
- Strong persuasive and negotiating skills
- Polished verbal, written and presentation skills
- Extremely proactive, highly organized, with proven ability to manage multiple tasks
- Professionalism combined with a passion for creativity
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced environment and diverse culture
- About Super Micro Computer, Inc. :
Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI) is a Top Tier provider of advanced server, storage, and networking solutions for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/ Big Data, Hyperscale, HPC and IoT/Embedded customers worldwide. We are the #5 fastest growing company among the Silicon Valley Top 50 technology firms. Our unprecedented global expansion has provided us with the opportunity to offer a large number of new positions to the technology community. We seek talented, passionate, and committed engineers, technologists, and business leaders to join us.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.