CloudOne is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Indiana and in this role, you will be an integral part of our rapid growth into the IoT space. CloudOne culture is about having an inner drive to do big things and have fun while achieving huge results.
The Account Executive will report to our Director, IoT Sales and is in our corporate HQ in Fishers, Indiana.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage with incoming prospects via phone and email, from introduction to sale.
- Prospecting and calling leads to conduct initial customer profiling and diagnostics over phone.
- Build pipeline through prospecting and converting leads into sales.
- Prepare, Execute and track marketing campaigns and activities in conjunction with the marketing team including online website and social media campaigns, events, newsletters and email blasts.
- Qualify prospects clients, control the initial phase of the sales cycle, and hand off to technical sales and sales management to carry rest of the way.
- Maintain accurate lead information, document prospect needs and log activities in our Customer Relationship Manager software.
- Meeting and exceeding individual goals of activity and results, including call volumes, appointment bookings, and closed business.
- Learn our entire product offering to navigate customers to the appropriate solution.
- Capture all relevant customer information and diagnostic needs assessment into our CRM (Salesforce)
- Set up demonstrations of these prospective customers with the appropriate solution.
- Becoming a subject matter expert by acquiring ongoing marketplace intelligence by researching trends and best practices, reading business publications, seeking out learning and development opportunities and utilizing internal training resources
- Experience maintaining a high level of activity while managing multiple competing priorities
- Experience working effectively and accurately in a results-driven, fast paced environment
- Experience in the SaaS, Cloud Service or Data Analytics industries a plus
- BS degree in Sales, Business or similar field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 7 years in a quota carrying phone and in-the-field sales position
Skills Required and Competencies:
- Can operate in a matrixed organization
- Professional communication style; written, verbal, non-verbal
- Demonstrated ability to make rational and effective decisions
- Strong orientation for details and accuracy
- Strong ability to initiate and establish meaningful business relationships over the phone
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision; work effectively in a team
- Passionate, hard-working self-starter driven to achieve personal and team goals
- Quick learner of SaaS components as well as the burgeoning IoT space
CloudOne helps the world’s best companies make their things for the Internet of Things. The company brings enterprise applications to the cloud, enabling global collaborative development, production and analysis of software and products in real time on individual, secure, private hybrid cloud environments. Trusted by leading brands, CloudOne’s scalable technology is supported by a team of experts and partners who share a passion for making it easier, faster and more economical to make things for the Internet of Things.
CloudOne is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant’s education, skills and experience.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.