Honeywell Sensing & IoT is a leading global supplier of standard and custom-engineered Packaged Products and Switches, Gas Sensors, Electronic Sensors, Barcode Scan-Engines and Test & Measurement Sensors.
With more than 50,000 products ranging from snap action, limit, toggle and pressure switches to pressure, position, speed and airflow sensors, Honeywell Sensing & IoT has a product portfolio to meet any industry’s requirements and any company’s needs.
On top of our impressive product lined, we also bring to bear engineering expertise and value-added capabilities no other company offers. While our switch and sensor solutions meet a wide array of basic and complex applications, our custom-engineered solutions offer enhanced precision, repeatability and ruggedness for each industry of our expertise.
Our clear focus is around Aerospace, Transportation, Medical, Industrial and Test & Measurement application, where our switches and sensors are a key component of the total solution.
With our extensive application experience and high performance products we are able to create very solid and unique value propositions for our customers. Paired with our global sourcing and manufacturing capabilities and a superior technical and customer support organization we are able to drive the difference.
We are currently seeking an
Account Development Manager for our West Region
. As an Account Development Manager for Honeywell you will be responsible for driving new business opportunity wins within targeted high opportunity accounts and deliver results in a highly independent and fast paced environment.
• Prospecting, Market Development, and Planning (30%)
• Customer-Facing Account Development and Closing (30%)
• Contracting, Forecasting, Dealing with Implementation Issues, & Customer Service (20%)
• SFDC, Training, Other Misc. (20%)
• Travel – Minimum of 6 customer visits per week
• Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of field sales experience in a technical or electronic environment OR High School Diploma with 8+ years of field sales experience in a technical or electronic environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Electronics, Physics, or other related technical field preferred
• Experience working in a team selling environment (Business Development/New Account focus desired)
• Ability to translate customer requirements into product offerings
• Exceptional track record of identifying new business opportunities
• Understand how to apply products/solutions to fulfill customer needs in new markets
• Keen understanding of customer decision-making processes
• Ability to quickly identify, define, and articulate business winning strategy (price, capabilities, etc.)
• Knowledge and or interest and ability to learn Sensors and Controls products and markets
• Strong relationship-building & influencing skills – ability to gain trust quickly
• Ability to coordinate and co-sell with internal sales resources
• Adept at quick thinking and ability answer questions & problem solve in the field
• Advanced written/verbal communication & negotiation skills
• Willingness to travel 75%
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.